Call for Entries
The San Francisco Irish Film Festival screens films made in Ireland, films made about Ireland and a limited number of films about Irish people or topics in the United States.
The objective of the San Francisco Irish Film Festival is:
- To assist Irish film and filmmakers in finding an audience in the United States.
- To reach out to the local Irish community and provide them with a contemporary cultural focal point.
- To celebrate Irish culture.
How to Submit:
1. Pay Submission Fee using PayPal link below before July 1st, 2016.
2. Please fill out Submission Form
3. Please submit a link to your film (please password protect) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We no longer accept submissions through online resources, such as withoutabox etc.,
4. Once you have submitted your film you will receive an email confirmation that it has been received
We look forward to seeing your work!
For questions about submissions to the festival please email us at email@example.com
Short – any genre of film under 40 minutes in length.
Feature Documentary – minimum 70 minutes
Deadline July 1st, 2016
Submission Fee $40
Terms and Conditions
The San Francisco Irish Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless The San Francisco Irish Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.